Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wednesdays workout

Well, I didn't actually end up swimming on Wednesday. Our household is still trying to fight a stomach bug. However, I did a workout at 6:30am it was 1000m row, 30 push jerks at 45lbs and 50 Double unders.

Thursday I was really suffering with a sinus infection so I took a rest day. Friday I did a crazy interval workout and then went rock climbing. That was not a smart move I didn't have much left in me for climbing.

Today is Saturday and I am taking the day off to rest and think about new eating habits to add and some to take away. Right now we are trying to buy all our groceries local. So we eat a lot of potatoes,carrots and cabbage. But I am getting tired of it and it is not helping my progress to my goal. Therefore, I am going to go grocery shopping and my list will be:
Spinach
Mushrooms
Red onions
Tomatoes
Chick peas
Cashews
Yogurt
Thats it for the first round.

My goal is to eat more greens and less meat and see how I feel. Also, during the day when I get going with the kids I hardly drink 8oz of water. I definitely need to amp up my water intake. This week due to the stomach bug I have been eating a lot of refined carbs like rice, crackers and bread. So I will have to cut these foods out this week. I will post again tomorrow!! peace

No comments:

Post a Comment