Friday, March 4, 2011

Its been a while

Steve and I went on vacation to Bermuda. However, the internet was not accessible as I thought it would have been so I could not post. I have four months until my first Triathlon.

My goal was to swim the whole week we were in Bermuda but I popped my eardrum on the way their so I could not swim :( I did three workout while we were there not as many as I wanted but taking into consideration the condition I was in I will take it.

This week I have done Three workouts one on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
Mondays Workout                                                           Tuesdays Workout
20 minutes on Core, Back and hip conditioning             Skipping, reptile plank for core, pull ups,
2k Run                                                                              rowing and some box squats.

Thursdays Workout                                                        Fridays Workout
50 Wall Ball 10lbs                                                                  3k Run
Three rounds                                                    Deadlifts 10reps at 5 sets at 70lbs (Current max is 180lbs)
100 skips                                                          Pull ups Negative 8 @ 6 sets
15 Toes above waist on bar
10 F-Squats at 65lbs
Time:13:58
Then 1 Max Power clean at 95lbs. Tried 100lbs failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment