Saturday, February 12, 2011

Laziness= dreadful workout

Okay, I was lazy yesterday! So for lunch I made a soup that called for canned corn and salmon. I have to mention that I have not bought much at the grocery store for just over three months. My usual shopping list at the grocery store includes: milk, yogurt, carrots and local apple cider. Everything else I purchase at the farmers market on Saturdays.

After eating this soup along with insufficient hydration. I could feel my blood pressure rise really fast. My breath was heavy and during my workout my lungs felt like they were on fire. It was terrible :( Having said this I will never do this again. I will never buy anything in a can again. Lesson well learn't. I know it is from the high sodium in the salmon. I eat sardines sometimes so I didn't think I would be so sensitive to sodium. However, I think it was a combination of the canned corn, salmon and the vegetable stock cube.

Today I still don't feel 100%.

My workout yesterday was:
25lbs Barbell step ups on two 45lbs plates anda 25lbs plate
Box jumps on two boxes 19" high 
10 Deadlifts 65lbs (my lower back was not 100% due a fall I experienced on my icy driveway)
I did 11 rounds and the step ups and the jumps in 25min.

The kids are sleeping now so I will be doing an at home workout:

1000 skips in 6:54

300 skips
10 push ups with one arm twisted plank
Four Rounds
I will post time right after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment