Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Journey to lose the loose skin

 This picture was taken around five weeks ago.
I have to say that I have really big hip bones and my muffin tops have now become my target area. However, I am really pleased with my progress with the skin on stomach. It has really started to tighten.

I have not done a workout since Saturday. I am okay with that. If you train smart you don't have to workout six days a week. My goal is to do four-five CrossFit workouts a week.



 This is the end product this was taken last week. The skin has firmed up and my upper abdominals have taken a little bit more definition. A good plastic surgeon can do the rest :)

Todays Workout
WOD
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Walking Lunges
OH Squat 35lbs
Pull ups (Kiping style)
Skill: Forward Rolls

5 comments:

  1. Those are some powerful abs there hun! Soon you'll be able to grate nutmeg on them! Haha! I'm so proud of you for taking this step and showing your progress to the world. I don't see a 'stretchy belly' in these pics. I see real strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R u still work out ? How s ur result now ? Can u show us ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a mommy too n i really want to know can workout reduce the losse skin before i decide to have tummy tuck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes add me on Facebook I promise I have just the device to firm n tighten loose skin back up.
    It also breaks down fat,cellulite,stretch marks
    It's amazing. Add me on face book and pop me a message reguarding galvanic info xx
    These devices can be purchased and used in the comfort of your own home πŸ˜˜πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½Xx
    Kelly Louise hargreaves
    Check my product group out xXx

    ReplyDelete