Saturday, February 5, 2011

Brush it off and start fresh

 This week I did only two workouts. Friday I went rock climbing with some of my gym members for two hours and my forearms are shot. I Tried to turn a door knob this afternoon....ummm...lets just say I was close to being stuck in the bathroom.

We all have bad weeks. It's like riding a bike for the first time, you get back up and keep going. Don't stress about the past we only live once its not worth it just move on forward.

 The problem I am finding now that the kids are both home with me Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays is fitting in my workouts on these days. I thought about it this week-end and my only option is to try get them down for their naps the same time and do my workouts then or wake up at 5:30am and workout from 5:30-6:30am. Not sure if I can do that early in the morning, my bed time is around 10:45pm. So...this week I will be trying to fit my workouts in around the kids being home during the day. I really don't want to take them both to the gym to do my workouts but if that is what I will have to do then I guess that might me my only option.

Tuesdays and Thursdays I have only one child at home for the day so those days I have no excuses I can take her to the gym with me.
This was the best feeling in the world just hanging in mid air
Today I took the day off to recover from yesterdays rock climbing marathon.
Sundays Workout:
8K Run

No comments:

Post a Comment