Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowed Out!

My go to when I have a sweet tooth
Well, I have to say I am a little appointed in myself. I did do a workout today but not the one I posted. We got a huge snow storm again!! yey Canada.
 I just did my warm up routine (2 rounds) as fast as I could:
10 Good Mornings broomstick
10 Overhead Squats with broomstick
10 Pull ups
10 Knees to elbows
10 Tricep dips
30 Sec hold Samson stretch


Tomorrow I will do the workout I posted earlier on today.


My Sweet treat in the picture above is: Plain yogurt, cashews and some honey.
I just wanted to write a little about finding nutritious snacks when you are feeling for something sweet. Sticking to treats that have dried fruit and/or nuts seems to satisfy cravings longer. Nut oil is heavy and takes a long time to break down, making it an excellent choice for snacking. Be aware....the amount you eat. You only need to eat small amount as they do carry a lot of good fat. Everything in moderation people. 


Train smart and hard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment