Thursday, January 27, 2011

BUTT BURNER!!



Well I had to cancel my classes at the gym due to the snow storm. So this is the workout I did today

5 Rounds 30sec on 10sec off
Skipping regular: 100,75,36 (I did a 20 min skipping workout yesterday so my calves are shot),85,50
5 Rounds 30 sec on and 10 sec off
skipping with legs jumping wide and together: 57,55,37,60,40
5 Rounds 30 seconds on and 10sec off
Skipping with high knees: 60,37 (calves gave out),.....stopped decided that burn means my muscles telling not to push them and harder. Didn't want to experience an Achilles injury.
Then...
I did the workout I posted on my gym site for my members to do at home:

Jumping switching Lunges 20
Push ups 15

Going Down into my push up


Extended up















And Rest!!




V-Ups (I did the full version on my sit bones) 10 reps
Three Rounds for time



These were tuff
Three Rounds 6:44. I was impressed with my time considering I am jacked up on some serious meds for a really bad flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment