Friday, January 28, 2011

Feeling the Burn

My Lunch yesterday. Ground beef and homemade coleslaw!

Well, I woke up this morning in a rush. I didn't hear my alarm go off and I had a client at 7:30am. I got up at 7:28am ran downstairs, scrapped the wind shield of the car and zoomed away.

Last night was terrible as I was exhausted from yesterdays workout. My son went to bed at 10pm and my daughter at 12 at night. I was awaken to take the 12 shift to put my daughter to bed. I woke up at 1am with a massive migraine and stayed awake until 4:30am. So basically I am running on an hour and half of SLEEP!!! AHHHH!!!

THE SNOW DAY YESTERDAY 
Brrrrrrr.....

Started to shovel after workout and gave up




Crazy snow storm


My Workout today is going to the workout that I was going to do yesterday at the gym:
Three Rounds for time of:
Ring Dips 16
Kettlebell Swings 12
Push Press 8

After my workout I plan to work on my ring pull ups as I have been neglecting pull ups for a while.

I will post my time and the weight that I used later today with hopefully a video of me going through some pain. Until later! Be positive and workout hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment