Thursday, January 27, 2011

Even Trainers need to do something to keep motivation at a High

The inside of my gym

The pull up rig

Squat Stands

Video will not post! I will try again later. I have to run kids just woke up! I will post this link for the video and upload it later.The fittest I have felt

I decided to post this video of me for self motivation that I can push myself beyond my limit. This video was in July 2010. Here I felt at my fittest. I am originally from a small sunny island in the Caribbean and I am having a hard time currently to keep my motivation high during the really cold winter here in New Brunswick. It has been -30 for about three days now. You literally can not go outside without any form on protection on your hands. Okay enough bitching about the winter!


For my workout today I plan to do the workout I designed for my gym members:

Three Rounds for time
Ring dips 16
K.B Swings 12
Push Press 8
I will post my results this afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment